I thought I would just reiterate my last blog post about returning to work. Obviously the beauty industry did not resume trading from 4th July but, fingers crossed, good news is just around the corner! Any bookings for July have been rescheduled and you may now book from August onwards.
The permanent makeup industry is actually one of the best prepared industries for the safe re-opening and return to work. I already know, understand and execute all of the appropriate cleaning and disinfection practices to ensure mine and my clients' safety while performing all of my treatments. I must continue to implement regular cleaning protocols, along with introducing new procedures based on recommendations by our government and regulatory bodies, to ensure the containment and eradication of COVID-19, and to keep myself and my clients safe.
Safety measures in place as standard for each appointment
- Clean and disinfect my workspace.
- Wear a disposable face mask.
- Wear a disposable apron.
- Wear disposable gloves.
Extra safety measures that will be brought in
- I will have limited appointments available throughout the day and these will be spaced out to ensure client safety and, as always, these will be by appointment only. No walk ins.
- Disposable masks will be available for each of my clients.
- Disposable gloves will be available for each of my clients.
- Disposable table covers will be used and changed for each appointment.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
- Large clear bags will be available to store my clients personal belongings.
- Clients will receive the pre-treatment paperwork electronically, and this must be completed prior to your complimentary consultation or treatment.
- Appointment prep and aftercare instructions will be sent electronically.
- Cleaning / disinfecting to take place in between each appointment.